Raising Growth Capital
Strategic change will often demand an injection of capital to fund the process. BC Transform brings much experience of fundraising from each of the potential sources, plus the capacity to introduce a network of individuals and institutions who may seek to invest.
BCT may be engaged to assist with each of the following activities:
- matching the scale and nature of the project to appropriate funding sources
- preparing the investment case and all supporting collateral
- introducing potential investors from the BCT network
- engaging external brokers and agents where appropriate
- presenting and negotiating the investment case to interested parties
- managing all contractual components
There are numerous potential sources and models of both equity and debt to fund business change. Part of the challenge in raising capital is therefore to pitch the investment opportunity to those parties to whom this particular project is most likely to appeal and to seek a funding model that best suits your business in terms of gaining maximum return for minimum risk, cost and loss of control.
BCT is able to introduce investors and to broker relationships with each of the following:
- individual investors
- private equity houses
- venture capital houses
- sovereign wealth funds
- hedge funds
- business development companies (BDC)
- mezzanine funds
We do so by directly introducing individuals and institutions with whom we have worked in the past as well as by approaching agents and general investment vectors.