Mergers & Acquisitions
The BC Transform team brings broad and varied experience of all M&A activities, having regularly undertaken the process in varied and complex scenarios. Our experience spans from the purchase of a single small company as a first step into business, to the acquisition and integration of 30 or more independent businesses to form multi million pound corporate groups and PLCs.
If you are planning to purchase a business, there are a number of critical steps, processes and negotiations to undertake, all of which must be approached in the context of your ultimate goals from the transaction. BCT can assist you with any or all legal and commercial components of this process including:
- planning and goal setting
- introducing buyer to seller and seller to buyer
- raising finance from all sources
- first business investments
- pro-active acquisition of competitors
- acquisition and integration of complementary businesses
- onboarding of acquired staff & products
- getting the most from due diligence exercises
- leading commercial and legal negotiations
- change programme management
BC Transform offers a proactive approach to these business transactions and will provide a lead role in the associated negotiations to ensure that our client’s interests are protected at all times.